Welcome to The Free Online University!

We begin where we stand. This is the 'starting point'. All are welcome to "enroll"
and it is free.

It has been my dream for many, many years to found a university. Now thanks to blogsphere I can offer an online education for free.

I am credentialled and experienced as instructor in traditional and online learning environments. My name is Doctor (Peter) Wolf.

When you have decided which "course" (i.e. a blog) to study, please send me an e-mail at petermcguire4@verizon.net and let me know what you are pursuing.

Here is the program:
1.Peruse the blog offerings on the Crunchkin Profile Page:
click here...

2.Familiarize yourself with the online university courses: for example, if you go to Crunchkinmusic and are interested in learning about avant-garde/experimental music and its production then e-mail and let me know...

Each blog is a "courseroom" with Dr. Wolf, I created all of these over a period of many years and now I am ready to share them with students who would like to learn. You can leave feedback and expect reponses from me, as you would in any online learning facility. (The medium needs to be tweaked...anyone wanting to help me set this up, please let me know asap.)

I create assignments... We interact... I get to know the caliber of my students through written dialogues (feedback; question & answer).

3.You are under no obligation to complete any course...you can jump in for a moment, an hour, a day, a week or a year...Office hours to be determined... You can call me during office hours... I am fairly busy with my rabbits and my research but I will be available for free telephone consultations.

4.What makes this online learning environment unique and fascinating is that the virtual class actually gets together to hang out in real time, during the Summer learning camp with Dr. Wolf at a nearby lake and camp in beautiful central PA. I need assistants to help set this up... Students must pay for the travel and accomodations.

Please Note: If you have gotten this far... I want to ask only one thing...be serious about your desire for learning. If you cannot meet this requirement then please feel free to move on... I can only seriously teach students who are serious about learning. This law is the basis of all learning---your aim must be pure and true...This is the basis of what it means to be free.

Ethics and Mission: I am a human person... I have feelings and I am mortal...Like Socrates I do not claim to "know" anything...however I can assist those seeking truth on their own paths by allowing them to share the path with me.

I am not promoting religion... I have my own beliefs and it is no prerequisite that you agree with them... I only ask an honest search from an honest seeker. We are beginners and this is the starting point.

As a finite and mortal human being, I ask that you look yourself in the mirror and consider how you want to be treated and deliver that same honesty, respect and care. This is the Golden Rule and it is our only rule. If you want to be free then you must act freely toward yourself in your pursuit of learning and in all of your interactions in the courseroom with fellow learners and with your instructor.

Comments